You are here
Vector 101V Piston Pump
The Vector Pneumatic Piston Pump Model 101V is powered by compressed air. The control motor is located at surface grade for easy installation and maintenance. Industrial-quality air pressure is used to power the pump motor. Power to the pump is direct from grade through the sucker rod assembly. The pump removes water and product (e.g., leachate) from a two-inch (4.85 cm) or greater diameter well casing to depths of 215 metres. The fluid inlet is located at the bottom of the pump intake cylinder and removes water or product to zero submergence depth.
Patented pumps that work when others fail – no pump outperforms Blackhawk
Blackhawk’s patented Vector Pneumatic Piston Pump is designed for reliability in all weather environments and is engineered for a broad range of applications. Easy to install and field serviceable, these customisable Vector pumps are backed by the industry’s best warranty package.
Gas Well Dewatering
Field-Serviceable, Pneumatic Top-Head-Drive Motor
• Motor is spaced above the well head, away from pumping unit and away from liquid being pumped.
• Simple, three-input control is located on the motor’s side frame, keeping maintenance simple and safe for field personnel.
• Weather resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
• Pumps liquid at controlled rate – reduces risk of over pumping and dramatically reduces silting.
• No fugitive exhaust emission because driver air doesn't come in contact with the liquid being pumped, thus providing a safer work environment.
Non-Metallic Delrin®Drive Piston
• The strong Delrin® drive pistons have proven extended service life.
• No high-pressure air enters the well.
• Because there are no metal-to-metal moving parts, the Vector is preferred for applications requiring resistance to chemical encrustation, bio-fouling and abrasion.
• Replaceable seals make the pump field serviceable.
Operational Depth: 583’
Flow Range: 0 to 2 US gpm/ 7.6 lPM 2,880 US gpd/ 10,900 lpd
Discharge per Stroke: 0.19 litres per stroke Note: flow does not vary with depth
Strokes per Minute: 5 - 40
Maximum Operating Pressures: 250 psig (operating pressure based on 120 psi air supply)
Maximum Lift: 583 feet of water or 250 psig
Maximum Strokes Per Minute: 40 (Variable speed (stroke) control adjusts to well conditions; liquid drawn down to top of strainer.)
Stroke Length: 12” (30.48 cm)
Maximum External Diameter: 1.9” (4.85 cm)
Total Cylinder Length: 30” (76.2 cm)
Connection of Riser Pipe: 1-1/4 “ (3.18 cm)
Connection to Sucker Rod: 7/16” - 20
Recommended Internal Diameter of Bore Hole: 2-3”(4.85 cm - 7.62 cm) or greater diameter
Weight of Cylinder: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
Discharge Size: 1-1/4” NPT
Installation Unit can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Driver Weight: 5 lbs.
Driver Rod Weight: 12 lbs./100’
Foot Valve Assembly Weight: 8 lbs.
Minimum Well Casing Size: 2”
Pneumatic Air Connection: 3/8” NPT, 3/8” OD Tubing
V101 Vector Pneumatic Piston Pump