You are here
Heron dipper-See ADVENTURER
The dipper-See ADVENTURER comes with everything you need to perform a quick and hassle-free well inspection. Ideal for shallow wells, the ADVENTURER helps users obtain a real-time view of what is happening in the well or borehole.
Borehole Inspection Camera
The dipper-See ADVENTURER is an ideal tool for monitoring the well’s overall functionality or condition while also checking for cracks in the casing. Hydrogeologists and others performing well inspections love the underwater camera for its ease of use and compact size.
The detachable camera probe is designed to work in the harshest environments and stand up to the most rigorous use. The camera probe can be easily removed at the link connection for field replacement and for future camera upgrades.
The built-in hanger on the frame can support the unit at the top of the well, allowing for hands-free viewing while in the field.
- Camera Probe - 25mm (1") diameter, marine grade 316 stainless steel, fully pressure rated, field replaceable, 550TVL
- Lens – robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire
- LED Lights – 7 ultra-bright
- Display Screen – resolution 1024x600 , 10.1” (26cm), TFT-LCD Full Colour, 300 nits
- Monitor – built into case
- Cable – 3.3mm (0.13") Polyurethane
- Hanger – built-in, to support the reel at the well head
- Charger - plug type A, AC Input, compact, portable
- Battery - removable rechargeable lithium ion, up to 5 hours of run time (3200mAh)
- Cleaning Cloth – for cleaning the lens and monitor
- Alconox – sample pack for cleaning the camera probe
- Rugged Lightweight Carry Case – to protect your investment from the elements and transport
- Carry Case Strap - allows user to carry unit out into the field with ease
Heron Dipper ADV