You are here
Vaisala HMP60 Humidity and Temperature Probe
for Volume Applications
HMP60 is a simple, durable and cost-effective humidity probe. It is suitable for volume applications, integration into other manufacturers’ equipment, incubators, glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation chambers, and data loggers.
Low power consumption
The HMP60 is suitable for battery-powered applications because of its very low current consumption.
The probe cable has a screw-on quick connector for easy installation.
Recalibration Not Needed
The sensor can simply be replaced, also in the field.
• Miniature-size humidity probe
• Low power consumption
• Measurement range: 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +60 °C
• Cable detachable with standard M8 connector
• Rugged metal housing
• Interchangeable Vaisala INTERCAP Sensor
• Optional RS-485 digital output supports Modbus RTU• Optional dew point output