with ±1.5%RH Accuracy for Demanding Volume Applications
The miniature size HMP110 has a measurement range of 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +80°C and the probe incorporates the latest generation HUMICAP® 180R sensor for best stability and high chemical tolerance. The HMP110 has an IP65-classified metal housing.
This probe is suitable for volume applications or integration into other manufacturers' equipment and also for glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation and stability chambers, data loggers, and incubators.
• Miniature-size humidity transmitter
• Low power consumption and fast start-up for battery-powered applications
• Measurement range: 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +80 °C (-40 ... +176 °F)
• Cable detachable with standard M8 quick connector
• IP65 metal housing
• Optional RS-485 digital output supports Modbus RTU
• ±1.5 %RH measurement accuracy (0 ... 90 %RH)
• Latest generation Vaisala HUMICAP 180R sensor for best stability and high chemical tolerance
• HMP110R replacement probe service available for easy maintenance
• Comes with calibration certificate
• Optional dew point calculation
The probe cable has a screw-on quick connector for easy installation. Different cable lengths and accessories are available.
Low Current Consumption
HMP110 is suitable for battery-powered applications because of its very low current consumption. It also has a fast start-up time.
The temperature measurement is a standard feature, dew point measurement is optional. Three standard voltage outputs are available. An optional RS-485 output with Modbus support is also available.
The stainless steel body of HMP110 is classified as IP65. Thus, it survives rough conditions. HMP110 has high chemical tolerance thanks to the HUMICAP 180R sensor.
Maintaining measurement traceability is easy using the HMP110R replacement probe. We send you a replacement probe, you detach the old probe and send it back to us. This way the measurement is available at all times