You are here
SRX Pneumatic Pump for Remediation Leachate and Gas Condensate
Landfill pumps for use in 4-inch and larger-diameter wells up to 200 ft.
The SRX Landfill Pump is an air-powered pump used to extract leachate or gas condensate at variable rates equal to the well recharge. Pump flow rates are up to 9.5 gpm and temperatures up to 250°F. In wells under vacuum with the pump exhaust vented outside the well seal, the SRX pump can maintain the normal draw-down level when the air-exhaust line is equipped with the optional "E"-valve (part # TR-696) located below the well seal. See an video showing how simple it is to disassemble the SRX
SRX Remediation Pump for extracting groundwater or total fluids in both top-loading or bottom-loading environments. The SRX is an air-powered pump used to extract ground water or total fluids at variable rates equal to the well recharge rates.
- The SRX R is available in a 1.75in OD or 3.5in OD for use in 2” and 4” wells.
The SRX R pump is available in top loading for recovering total fluids or bottom loading for dissolved phase and higher pumping rates.
- SRX 3.5” OD Top Loading Remediation Pump
- SRX 3.5” OD Bottom Loading Remediation Pump
- SRX 3.5” OD Top Loading Short Remediation Pump
- SRX 1.75” OD Top Loading Remediation Pump
- SRX Short Landfill Pneumatic Pump
- SRX Landfill Pneumatic Pump
Contact Envco for the best prices and service on your landfill or remediation project.